Would you like to see what it is like to take at class at the Academy of Alcohol Ink?
I’ve set up two new free classes: one for Beginners and one for Intermediate artists (Lifetime Access)
For the Beginners, Paint a lovely bird silhouette at sunset.
In this lesson you will learn how to:
- Pour with your inks
- Trace/draw an image
- Use a marker on top of an Alcohol Ink Pour
For students with some experience with Alcohol Ink who would like to take their skills to the next level, take Fall Maple Leaf for free.
In this class you will learn:
- How to trace/draw an image
- Use masking fluid to retain your primary subject
- Pour a background
- How to trace/draw when the masking fluid is removed
- Use brushes to paint your maple leaf
- Use markers for some emphasis
- Use a Ranger mini mister to add texture.
Once you have taken this class you will know what it is like to take a class from Sheryl Williams Art, the Academy of Alcohol Ink and you can decide if you’d like to take full Level courses or single classes.
How does it work?
- Once you have signed up for the mailing list, you will receive a coupon in your email.
- Create a login at sherylwilliamsart.com
- Add the class to your shopping cart.
- Enter the coupon code to reduce the cost of the class to zero.
- Complete your $0 order.
- You will receive another email with your instructions so you can begin.