There are several different Alcohol Ink markers on the market. The most popular are Copics, Spectrum Noirs and Sharpies.
As a part of the Level 2 class we develop skills using Markers, Brushes and Pens. I’ve created a video comparing different Alcohol Ink Markers.
As my work gets more and more detailed, I’m loving Markers. In the video we look at:
- Spectrum Noir Markers – original (4 sided) and new (six sided)
- Adding a brush nib to a new, six sided Spectrum Noir Marker
- Copic Markers – original (square) and Sketch (Oval)
- Prismacolor – original bullet and broad nib (there is a new brush nib one but I don’t have any)
- Sharpies – bullet nib (there’s a brush nib of these too)
- Chameleon Pen