Paint this wonderful, joyful Fall Maple Leaf.
For students with some experience with Alcohol Ink who would like to take their skills to the next level, find out what it’s like to take a class with Sheryl Williams at the Academy of Alcohol Ink.
In this class you will learn:
- How to trace/draw an image
- Use masking fluid to retain your primary subject
- Pour a background
- How to trace/draw when the masking fluid is removed
- Use brushes to paint your maple leaf
- Use markers for some emphasis
- Use a Ranger mini mister to add texture.
Once you have taken this class you will know what it is like to take a class from Sheryl Williams Art, the Academy of Alcohol Ink and you can decide if you’d like to take more courses or single classes.