Level 1 is the Beginning Alcohol Ink Course. This is a short course for students that have already been using Alcohol Inks and are ready to move to Level 2. You will explore the inks, discovering what they do and why they act the way they do.
This short course is for students beginning at Level 2 who have experience with alcohol inks and is a part of a bundle and not sold separately.
- a history of Alcohol Ink as an art form
- spontaneity/Control continuum
- working with isopropyl alcohol
- look at all of the Tim Holtz Ranger Adirondack inks and watch video demonstration how they move
- working on tile
- beginning brushwork examples with an apple, flower petals and a poppy painting